Keep abreast of the latest research and best practice on a number of key areas of sheep management and production. You will need waterproofs and wellies as this course has a practical element!
- Nutrition of the ewe to improve lamb survival
- Body Condition Scoring
- Vaccination protocols
- Optimising wormer use
- Lameness prevention and management
- Held at Merrymeet training facility: Merrymeet, Liskeard, PL14 4LP
- 10am: Start
- 2pm: Finish, with pasty lunch
- Tea and coffee provided during midway break
- Maximum 12 delegates
- Cost £80pp including VAT
- 25% discount if booking on to the previous weeks' Lambing Course (click here for details)
COVID Safety: The course will be held under cover but in a well-ventilated, essentially outdoor environment. We ask that you carry out a lateral flow test the morning of the course.
To book on to this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01637 889231.